Digital & Online Marketing
All Good Questions
For many years, local newspapers, direct mail, radio, tv and word-of-mouth were the major channels that drove new potential clients your way. With the Internet, those options have expanded dramatically making the choice that much harder.
Google is the 800-pound gorilla in the online search business. Getting on the first page of search results is every business owner’s goal…or should be. Why? Because 75% of people searching on the Internet don’t look at the first page’s results. And that number is probably low. So, what’s a business to do?
Many of our clients aren’t that technically savvy. Or maybe they just don’t have time. Or both. They have questions and issues like:
- Why is the information about my business that Google shows wrong?
- How do I deal with a bad review?
- How do I get more reviews?
- The person who set up my Google listing isn’t with the company any longer, what do I do?
- Why should I care about my Google listing?
Either way, we’re here to help you understand your options, figure out which one makes the most sense for your business and help you implement your choices in an impactful way.